Transfer requests are currently open until 5/21/21 12:00 AM

Please note that you will only be allow to apply for one type of transfer request this application window!

The Muscogee County School District maintains attendance zones for school assignments. Parents are encouraged to register students at the school of assignment based on the legal residence. Approved Open Seat or Hardship transfers may be revoked if issues with attendance, grades, or behavior expectations arise.

For more information related to transfer requests or assignments, parents and guardians should contact the zoned school of assignment or Central Registration at

I understand there is no appeal process for Open Seat and Hardship Transfers