Pre-K Application Form
Your child must be 4 on or before September 1st!
This is an application only. Submission of this application does not guarantee a seat in our Pre-K Program. Acceptance in to the program is based on available funding and space.
Thank you for your interest in the Muscogee County School District Georgia Pre-K program. Please note that students are selected by lottery. All applications received between March 2nd 7:00 AM and March 20th 11:59 PM will be entered into the lottery for open seats. Students not selected for an open seat will be placed on a waiting list. Parents will be notified of their student’s placement by mid-March. To begin the application process, please click below.
To complete the pre-K application online:
1) Go to apps.muscogee.k12.ga.us/prek
2) Click LOGIN
3) Scroll down to External Community Members and click on Create Account
4) Enter your email and click on Send Verification Code.
5) Enter the verification code and click on Confirm Code.
6) Create an account with a password that contains:
a. An uppercase letter or number
b. At least 8 characters
7) After you have created the account, return to apps.muscogee.k12.ga.us/prek
8) Use the account information you just started and click on SIGN IN
9) Then do click on Start New Application Be sure to change the date of Birth for your child's
Upcoming Application Window