Pre-K Application Form
Your child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2021. If you have a child that is not eligible for kindergarten because their birthdate is September 2, 2016-December 31,2016, you may apply by calling the Pre-K Department at 706-748-2118.
This is an application only. Submission of this application does not guarantee a seat in our Pre-K Program. Acceptance in to the program is based on available funding and space.
Once an application is filled out and submitted, it will be added to the proper waiting list. Parents will be notified via phone call if a seat becomes available. Please note in zone waiting lists will be called before moving to the open seat waiting lists. To begin the application process, please follow the directions below.
To complete the pre-K application online:
1) Go to apps.muscogee.k12.ga.us/prek
2) Click LOGIN
3) Scroll down to External Community Members and click on Create Account
4) Enter your email and click on Send Verification Code.
5) Enter the verification code and click on Confirm Code.
6) Create an account with a password that contains:
a. An uppercase letter or number
b. At least 8 characters
7) After you have created the account, return to apps.muscogee.k12.ga.us/prek
8) Use the account information you just started and click on SIGN IN
9) Then do click on Start New Application Be sure to change the date of Birth for your child's